jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Has anyone else noticed their hubs on a site called freearticle?

1. chivs86 profile image81
    chivs86posted 5 years ago

Has anyone else noticed their hubs on a site called freearticle?

Bit sad I know, but after searching my name on Google it came up with all these results with my poems.  I don't know what this site is, but I don't like the idea of my work being on a site called free articles.  Does anyone know anything about this?

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

You should investigate to see if your content is being plagiarized and if so, file a notice of infringement as outlined by the DMCA.

3. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

I have one of my hubs there and I did a bit of research to find out the exact link. Luckily it wasn't plagiarized and just the link was placed  there. It worked as a back link and I did receive 50 views or so per month and still receive views from there. I don't mind the extra traffic - check out your hub and I guess it will just be a link

4. AEvans profile image81
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

i just went to freearticle and it appears to be a search engine. I didn't see any write on it. Just subjects we can click through. Is it freearticle. com or freearticle. org? I am not aware of this site at all.

I agree with Relache if you find your work anywhere on the Internet file a DMCA complaint.

working