jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

It is possible to make money with hubs in the entertainment category?

1. prairieprincess profile image95
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

It is possible to make money with hubs in the entertainment category?

Entertainment hubs are fun to write but I've never made money from them. Is is possible to make money from this type of hub?

2. denisemai profile image73
    denisemaiposted 6 years ago

I wish I had an answer for you. I'm wondering, too. I do know that my biggest readership has come from an entertainment article I recently wrote. I'm following this to see if anyone can give some good info!

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Of course it is.  If pay per click style adverts aren't working for you - then join the Hubpages ad program, and get paid for impressions.

One can sometimes make sales with amazon on "entertainment" hubs.  I used quotations because every single last thing we write had better be somewhat entertaining - as our writing is what makes the sale - not the subject.

4. Lauryallan profile image79
    Lauryallanposted 6 years ago

Writers wonder if it is really possible to make money by writing entertainment hubs on hubpages. This hub was written by an auhor who writes mainly in the entertainment category and who is able to share some tips and tricks in the goal of helping you earn some money, by writing about movie reviews, songs and TV shows. read more

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 6 years ago

It's possible, but progress is slow, at least in my case. I wish it were easier, because that's virtually all I write about!!

6. Lauryallan profile image79
    Lauryallanposted 6 years ago

Yes it possible. I write almost exclusively in the Entertainment sector and I have managed to make some money.
    If you apply the same principles that you apply to your other Hubs then you can make money.
    As Wesman Todd Shaw says, it's all about the HubPages Adprogram and being paid per impression as Hubs in the Entertainment category can get a lot of traffic.
    You can also make sales from Amazon and earn from Google Adsense, when someone clicks an ad.
    However, you need to get your Hubs ranked in Google to see the benefits of larger traffic numbers.
    It's hard to share all the details here so I think I will write a Hub about it.

working