jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you get the blue background on text capsules that are right justified?

1. peoplepower73 profile image92
    peoplepower73posted 5 years ago

How do you get the blue background on text capsules that are right justified?

I see many hubs with blue backgrounds on the text.  I've tried hitting the move capsule to the rigtt button, but I still don't get the blue background.

2. Global-Chica profile image96
    Global-Chicaposted 5 years ago

All you have to do is when you're in edit mode, hit the right arrow key "float right", and once your capsule is floated to the right, go into edit for that text and under "capsule subtitle", you'll see three background color options - white, grey, and blue. Pick the one that you want and you're all set! I hope this helps.

3. Jangaplanet profile image79
    Jangaplanetposted 5 years ago

Hi peoplepower73,
    Moving the capsule to the right is the first step. What you must do next is: click on the edit button. Once you are in editing mode  take a  look on the top  left where it says: Capsule Subtitle, just beneath the capsule subtitle you will notice the words "Backround" with a choice of 3 colors being displayed. Choose any of those 3 colors and then save it.
    I hope it helped smile

4. Curiad profile image77
    Curiadposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/6429367_f260.jpg

As the others said, after you are in edit mode for the hub, add the text capsule, click the right (green) arrow to right justify it, then in edit for that capsule, you select the color you wish.

Closed to reply

working