jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Did you ever feel like leaving hubpages?

1. Charu Bhatnagar profile image80
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 5 years ago

Did you ever feel like leaving hubpages?

Many people like me, join hubpages with great hopes and excitement. But has there ever been any time, during this journey, when you ever felt like discontinue publishing hubs on hubpages; as you were unable to attract traffic or earn money? If yes, then how did you turn around things?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

It became pretty clear that I wasn't gonna be making a ton of $$ here after only a month or two. Fortunately that wasn't my main reason for joining up. I just like writing goofy stuff and this looked like a good place to put it.

3. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I would advise patience.  Many of my hubs I wrote several months ago are just now starting to see regular, increasing traffic and I am earning much more now than I have in previous months - just be patient and do all the things that help you get noticed - socially sharing, SEO, good summaries, backlinks etc. This is definitely a marathon and not a sprint smile.

4. Dennis AuBuchon profile image83
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 5 years ago

I have never felt like leaving hubpages.  It is a great resource for exposure and the feedback from other hubbers is fantastic.  I also like the fact that hubs are rated and my overall rating is a plus.   The opportunities I enjoy on hubpages cannot be ignored and this is why I have never considered leaving it.

5. Charu Bhatnagar profile image80
    Charu Bhatnagarposted 5 years ago

Thanks to all for answering. :-) I guess, I have to keep trying and learn too. :-)

working