jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs do you read everyday?

1. LailaK profile image76
    LailaKposted 6 years ago

How many hubs do you read everyday?

2. hawaiianodysseus profile image81
    hawaiianodysseusposted 6 years ago

I don't read hubs everyday, but on the days that I do read them, I read 3-6 hubs all the way through and commit to the due diligence of commenting on them. I think there may have been one exception to my routine, and that was because the writing was so terrible--like someone had, on the run, rushed it to press, and I just couldn't finish it. Thanks for your question!

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

I read 4 - 6 hubs almost everyday. I enjoy reading and learning from good hubs written by hubbers. I often leave insightful comments on the hubs that I either found it impressive or informative. I also enjoy interacting with fellow-hubbers in the comment-section of their hubs.

4. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 6 years ago

I read at least ten and any I read, I will comment on. If it is badly written, I will send an email with suggestions for improving the readability of it.

5. Deborah Brooks profile image79
    Deborah Brooksposted 6 years ago

I try my best to read at least 10 it depends on the day and how tired I am.  I love to read inspirational Hubs and I like funny ones. if I know someone reads my hubs I want to make sure i read theirs too.

working