jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How do you choose a title for your hub?

1. DanaTeresa profile image83
    DanaTeresaposted 6 years ago

How do you choose a title for your hub?

Do you focus more on what is eye catching and sounds good? Or do you work for something that will be optimal for search engines? How much succes do you have in acheiving both?

2. eddiecarrara profile image92
    eddiecarraraposted 6 years ago

I think about what the article is about , then go to the Google keyword tool and see how people would search for those keywords, then I create a title based on low competition and high search volume. If I do the research right, I do well on my adsense revenue and on traffic volume.

3. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Well, first of all, I think of what it is I am writing about.  I try to sum it up in the title and then I try to word it so it draws attention.  Seems to work for me!

4. BlissfulWriter profile image73
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Come up with a phrase the summarizes the article topic.  If multiple phrases comes into mind, put them into the "Google Keyword Tool" (find this tool using Google) and see which phrase has a higher search volume.  If the tool suggest other phrases with high search volumes that is appropriate, consider using those as well.

5. dilipchandra12 profile image77
    dilipchandra12posted 6 years ago

I must say, it is always better to think and choose the title which sounds good and at the same time that can do good @ search engines.

Use Google Adwords Keyword tool. Analyse, do a bit research and then choose your title, it will give good results. Good Luck smile

working