jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you do to promote your hubs? where?

1. mbyL profile image83
    mbyLposted 5 years ago

What do you do to promote your hubs? where?

2. CWanamaker profile image98
    CWanamakerposted 5 years ago

I don't do as much promotion of my hubs as I used to.  For the most part I just share my hubs (and other people's as well) on Digg, Delicious, Redgage, Stumbleupon, and sometimes Best-Reviewer.  More than 3/4ths of my traffic comes from search engines.

3. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I backlink relevant hubs to my websites and vice versa.  I also socially share not only my own hubs but hubs of others that go above and beyond.  I use pinterest a lot for recipes or how to's because pins seems to be shared a lot.  I had one hub that I pinned that received over 2000 views the same day and it wasn't a hub I thought was going to do all that well honestly lol.  Social sharing and back linking both lead to better search engine results as well.

4. alifeofdesign profile image91
    alifeofdesignposted 5 years ago

I share with my other social sites; Facebook, Google+, Pinterest. I've not promoted my Hubs often or well, for that matter. I'm still learning the ropes, as it were. I would certainly say that both ChristinS and CWanamker make several great suggestions. I think the more social sites that you can post to-great. I also think that with time, organically, Hub articles will grow viewers.