jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How many hubs a person need to have published on hubpages to use their google ad

1. NARESH RAMINI profile image61
    NARESH RAMINIposted 5 years ago

How many hubs a person need to have published on hubpages to use their google adsense on hubpages?

How many hubs a person need to have published on hubpages to use their google adsense account with hubpages for revenue sharing?

2. profile image0
    eternaltreasuresposted 5 years ago

you need to have adsense id from google first before you can activate it in your hubs. You can write hubs but you will not earn from adsense because you don't have id activated yet.

NARESH RAMINIposted 5 years agoin reply to this

How about when a person already has an Google ad sense account? How many hubs one needs to have published to have their google adsense ads Can you please have a look at my published hub and see if its eligible to run Google ad sense ads on that page?

3. mynameisnotpaul profile image72
    mynameisnotpaulposted 5 years ago

There is no set number of hubs a person needs to have to be able to use Google AdSense. There's no such thing as a Hub that isn't "eligible" to run AdSense ads either. You set up a Google AdSense account, link it to your HubPages account with the tracking number and then Google AdSense ads will automatically display on your hubs regardless of what you write about. Hope this helps.

Thank you very much! smile It's pretty much understood by what you say, even a person who has 1 hub in the beginning can have their google adsense account and ads enabled with hubpages!I've written one hub so far,wud like to know if that z eligible wid

2. mynameisnotpaul profile image72
      mynameisnotpaulposted 5 years agoin reply to this

No problem! I understand it can be confusing at first.

3. NARESH RAMINI profile image61

Hey I would like to know if my written hub is elgible and has no violations, to display google adsense ads on that page.
      Thank you mynameisnotpaul!
      Cheers! smile
      Sorry for too many questions! smile

4. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

Hello Naresh, i saw your profile, you are from India. I recommend you to read the following article, you will get an idea; http://dilipchandra12.hubpages.com/hub/ … or-Indians

Hi Dilipchandra12. Thanks for the link! smile

working