jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Is it against the terms of HubPages to Use My Hubs For Fiverr?

1. drspaniel profile image89
    drspanielposted 5 years ago

Is it against the terms of HubPages to Use My Hubs For Fiverr?

I've had a great idea of advertising on fiverr to publish an article on HubPages which will act as a backlink for another person's website. Of course the content will be relevant, and as high a quality as I can manage, but before I go through with this I want to make sure that HubPages would be okay with this.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6554540_f260.jpg

2. AEvans profile image78
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

If you have already published your article on HP and then you went and published the exact article on another site that is also a writing site. It would be considered duplicate content. I suggest that you write a similar article and use keywords to backlink it to your work on HP. smile

1. drspaniel profile image89
      drspanielposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Oh no you've got me all wrong smile My plan was to advertise writing unique content on any subject that a person would pay $5 for, and then by inserting a link (in my hub) to their website, I would create a Backlink to their content. smile

3. sonnys profile image41
    sonnysposted 5 years ago

Of course. why would hubpages care. Trouble is you wouldn't what you would have to link to until after they order. Chances are better than 60-40 it's some worthless site. That won't it through the moderators on hubpages. So I wouldn't  do it.

4. amithak50 profile image62
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

Well,in my case I would not do this as there may be some tricky sites that tricks users

working