jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is there a way to make a hub invisible for a while, but not delete it?

1. Laura in Denver profile image78
    Laura in Denverposted 5 years ago

Is there a way to make a hub invisible for a while, but not delete it?

For hubs about holidays, is there a way to make the hub invisible, but not delete it until the holiday nears?

I think you could leave it in edit/unpublished mode, but does that hurt your stats?

2. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

If you unpiblish it, the points on your hub will drop but no more than leaving it sitting. If you leave it published, it might actually be viewed by someone. My Halloween story gets views on it now. I have had about a dozen people read it in the last month.

Laura in Denverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks. The little girl across the street does a Halloween party each birthday (March?). Her mom gives us neighbors treats to hand out in this unexpected time.

3. nochance profile image92
    nochanceposted 5 years ago

Why bother? There may be someone out there who is planning ahead and could benefit from seeing your holiday hub now. It won't hurt you to leave the hub published. If you're concerned about cluttering up what you feel are current hubs then separate the hubs into topic sections and keep all the holiday ones together.

Laura in Denverposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is true. Many people purchase discontinued holiday items in preparation for next year. ;-)

working