jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are your Hubpages goals?

1. D22314 profile image78
    D22314posted 5 years ago

What are your Hubpages goals?

Personally, I want to make $3000 in the summer months (ending in early september) online, and would like to see a good portion of that come from Hubpages. However, with my current traffic, I know I need to write at least 2-3 articles a day to make this happen. With some luck, and a lot of hard work, I think I can do it.

2. TToombs08 profile image75
    TToombs08posted 5 years ago

I salute you and your loft goal! I have a hard time fitting in one article a week. smile My goal would be getting my first payout by the end of summer. I look forward to watching your progress and learning what worked for you and what didn't. Good luck! You can do it!

1. D22314 profile image78
      D22314posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your support!

3. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

I'm hoping to use Hub Pages to begin to develop a following of people I can call on - and depend upon - to support me in my quest to become King of the World....

4. brianrock profile image86
    brianrockposted 4 years ago

In the short term, my goal is to make a regular payout ($50 / month). In the long term, I'd like to fall in the $100 to $150 range per month.

This is, however, only one part of my online writing. I also maintain several of my own websites, and my short term goal is to earn about $500 a month collectively, and in the long term I'm aiming for about $1,000 a month.

So HubPages makes up a piece of that "portfolio," so to speak, and it is also a great form of content marketing to help drive traffic to my other sites. For example, I write a lot of hubs about photography, and in those hubs I can link to relevant articles back on my photography blog.

working