jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What's the most you've ever earned from HubPages in one month?

1. Crystal Tatum profile image88
    Crystal Tatumposted 5 years ago

What's the most you've ever earned from HubPages in one month?

2. billybuc profile image88
    billybucposted 5 years ago

I've only been doing this a little short of five months. I just got my first payment a month and a half ago for $80.  I will get paid again at the end of this month because my earnings are rising but then you have to realize I have written a great deal of hubs in a short time. Usually I am told it takes about six months to start seeing money.

3. M. T. Dremer profile image92
    M. T. Dremerposted 5 years ago

The most I've ever earned in a month was $20, but that was roughly a year ago. It's gone back down since then. I think all of us want to shoot for the $100 per month in order to be getting a consistent check, but it's extremely difficult to achieve without being a wizard with SEO and back linking.

4. CrescentSkies profile image88
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

At the moment the most I've made in a month was about $4.00 USD. But that's this month, and this month isn't over yet.

I haven't written many hubs though, only ten since February. Most of mine seem to end up with readers reading the entire article according to the hub metrics though. Yay

5. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

I'm currently just shy of 12 dollars which is my best so far, and by my calculations I should get paid for the first time at the end of June. Can't wait.

6. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

I have a hub abut earnings where I've been collecting self-reported stats about earnings from the community for the last four years here.  The majority of users earn less than $10/month on average.

http://relache.hubpages.com/hub/Improve … b-Earnings

Most people who earn hundreds (or more) dollars per month don't talk about it openlybbecause that causes their topics and original content to be preyed upon and plagiarized.

working