jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

eBay EPN Showcase Daily Deals

1. Mrvoodoo profile image61
    Mrvoodooposted 7 years ago

Suggest a new feature:

The ability to showcase eBay daily deals within the eBay capsules.

Due to the nature of the majority of my hubs the eBay capsules are something like little curiosity shops, this worked fine prior to the new 'quality price click whatever-it's-called', as I was just fishing for cookies and accrues, but under the new system my EPC is very low, as people tend to browse the items I list, but not buy them.

The eBay daily deals are heavily discounted items that apparently convert 5 times higher than most regular listings, and perhaps might convert better on general non product-specific hubs, raising the EPC.

I realize that with few hubbers getting accepted into the EPN these days this will probably be at the bottom of your list of things to action, but it would be fun to play around with, and see what sort of results it could produce.

Just a thought.

Many thanks.

2. Whitney05 profile image64
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

I saw this in the newsletter, it may be interesting.

I'd be more interested in adding a 'Buy It Now' feature to the ebay capsule.

And a means to eliminating auctions that don't have pictures. It just looks bad on a hub.

1. Mrvoodoo profile image61
      Mrvoodooposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Agreed, there seem to be a lot more of these lately, and it does make a hub look really bad, especially if you're using eBay widgets in place of pictures.

2. relache profile image86
      relacheposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ditto.

1. lakeerieartists profile image75
        lakeerieartistsposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Agreed.  Also adding the ability to choose subcategories to dig deeper towards what you want.

1. Marisa Wright profile image94
          Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

That's not really necessary - you can achieve a lot by using the "-" to exclude stuff you don't want.

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Double ditto!

working