jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is your favorite thing about Hubpages?

1. scoop profile image84
    scoopposted 5 years ago

What is your favorite thing about Hubpages?

2. Keith Ham profile image59
    Keith Hamposted 5 years ago

Though I pretty new here, the community is already far more worth it than any other site.

3. MsDora profile image94
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Glad you think so.  In my hub, What I Like About My Relationship With HubPages, I mention several things.  I think my favorite is freedom to express my opinions.

4. Seeker7 profile image97
    Seeker7posted 5 years ago

I think first of all it has to be the community here - 99.9% of the folks on HP are awesome!! I also like HP because I can write on any subject that takes my fancy, so the writing side of things is great fun as well as having the potential to earn a little pocket money!!

5. Super Lux profile image61
    Super Luxposted 5 years ago

it's easy to get an audience and everyone here seems sensible. the hubs published are useful, informative and entertaining. it's a place you can hang out and socialize and share your ideas.

6. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

There are a few favorite things.  First is the community, the feedback and ability to communicate with other writers.  It gives a much needed sense of belonging to a sometimes lonely writing life smile.  Secondly, HubPages has been great for developing name recognition and cross links from hubs to my own personal niche sites and blogs.  This establishes my credibility, making me more marketable to potential clients. Hard to pick a favorite with all the perks here smile.

7. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I enjoy having a place for my writing and the feedback I get. I also enjoy reading other's work and learning.