jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why some Hubber are just spamming question ?

1. jackofspade profile image60
    jackofspadeposted 5 years ago

Why some Hubber are just spamming question ?

I've noticed that some hubber I follow are constantly spaming questions, some relevant other irrelevant ? Why are they doing that ? To rank better for keyword search ?

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

Some people aren't here for legitimate content building reasons.  But the real  question is, why do you continue to follow people on this site who are just spamming? 

Report 'em and drop 'em.

1. xanzacow profile image71
      xanzacowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

What does it mean to spam a quetion?

2. jackofspade profile image60
      jackofspadeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

@xanzacow it mean to post like 10-20 questions each day and most of them are irrelevant.

3. Becky Katz profile image83
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

I don't think they realize they are spamming. They just are trying to get the points to keep their score higher. Some of them are here for legitimate reasons and write good articles and stories. They have found that if they ask questions that their Hub score goes up and they get credit for the questions. They start asking questions like crazy, not thinking it through to the next level. If you know them well, you might point out to them that they are hurting their credibility by doing this.

4. krisaclark profile image72
    krisaclarkposted 4 years ago

I know what you are talking about, they are probably just trying to get the most views they can from the questions feature because the ads that show on their question's page count towards their Adsense earnings. So if someone viewing their questions clicks the ad, they would get the money for that.