jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Are you happy with your experience on Hubpages?

1. sweetzara profile image79
    sweetzaraposted 5 years ago

Are you happy with your experience on Hubpages?

2. Deep Metaphysical profile image70
    Deep Metaphysicalposted 5 years ago

To an extent, yes. You get readers, but all are not true readers. There are some who just leave generic comments on your hubs to keep their score up and increase their level as commentators. But there are indeed some true readers as well. There are a lot of talented writers in here. The earning part is very secondary, rather tertiary to me.

3. jolinabetts profile image82
    jolinabettsposted 5 years ago

I've been here for 10 days and i must say that its been a good reception. I don't mind if they don't comment on my hubs, i really enjoy writing here, i feel much accomplished when i would finish writing an article of my interest. I love reading other people's articles.

1. dwachira profile image81
      dwachiraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Keep writing jolinabetts, soon you'll realize you have more comments than you can respond!

2. sweetzara profile image79
      sweetzaraposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thats great to hear. Keep at it. Look forward to reading more of your hubs

4. spartucusjones profile image94
    spartucusjonesposted 5 years ago

I have found Hubpages to be a warm and supportive community and have greatly enjoyed my time here. I also just started the Hubpages Apprenticeship program in June, and so far that as been a great learning experience.

5. dwachira profile image81
    dwachiraposted 5 years ago

Am enjoying Hp to the fullest, the best moment for me is when am arranging the capsules to come up with the preferred display, that feeling you get when you are creating something new is what i enjoy most in Hubpages.

6. cheaptoys profile image60
    cheaptoysposted 5 years ago

yes as long as I can make some passive income

7. ChristinS profile image95
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

Yes so far I am really am.  It has been a great place to get feedback on my writing and to read new material from other very solid writers.  I've definitely found a few new favorites who I read regularly.  In addition, I've gained a lot of readers as well which is great.

As for earnings, hubs linked to my other websites and blogs and vice versa have resulted in traffic boosts all around.  HP is kind of the best of both worlds in that it gives a sense of community and participation that is lacking in many other forums.  It also is a good way, over time, to make a residual income while promoting other material.