jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

For the past 2-3 weeks my hubpages views have started to deteriorate and my adse

1. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 5 years ago

For the past 2-3 weeks my hubpages views have started to deteriorate and my adsense earnings have

My adsense earnings have also taken a dive downwards!!
    What is happening? Is it because of the recent changes in hubpages hub layout?
    Is this happening to you?

2. profile image0
    Vrijdag Pagesposted 5 years ago

It is probably due to the panda and pengiun updates from Goolge. Check this out if you life on how to optimize your pages better:

http://vrijdagpages.hubpages.com/hub/Ke … -Ad-Clicks

http://vrijdagpages.hubpages.com/hub/Go … -Algorithm

3. krillco profile image92
    krillcoposted 5 years ago

Theories abound; its' kinda like Amazon book rankings...a big mystery. Personally, I find that it has a high correlation to the tides...well, that is as good a theory as any.

4. Derek Slark profile image83
    Derek Slarkposted 5 years ago

Yes, it is probably due to the new page styling that Hubpages are testing under certain subject headings. Some of my Hubs are affected by this and took a nose-dive in page views and income, but after a few weeks have started to pick up. Of my hubs that are not yet affected by the page styling change, the page views have not changed.

Hubpages are testing these changes so I am sure they will be happy with any feedback on the effect it is having on your hubs, so let them know via “Contact Us”.

To quickly tell if your hubpages are subject to the restyling, the hubscore has been removed from the Hubpage (was next to the  Hub-title) and the vote “up” & “down” buttons have changed.

5. Zubair Ahmed profile image78
    Zubair Ahmedposted 5 years ago

Hi K,

Yes my views also when down hill for a few days, they seem to be improving now.  However my HP ad earnings have gone up but my Adsense earnings have taken a nose dive since HP started playing with different themes for my hubs.

I guess it wait and see once things stabilise with theme testing and Panda, it may gradually get back to normal.  Unless someone has another bright idea!