A dying child's last wishes..........

Jump to Last Post 51-100 of 510 discussions (748 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

What do you think I should get though? I don't know what to get a little 5 year old boy. lol maybe some hot wheels?

1. ledefensetech profile image69
      ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

It sounds like he's a baseball aficionado.  He went to a Detroit Tigers game, so maybe something from his team?

2. profile image0

Detriot Tigers...I'll have to see if any of the stores near me has that stuff but I don't know if they do..if not then I'll get him a couple hot wheels. smile

3. ledefensetech profile image69
    ledefensetechposted 14 years ago

Glad to help.

4. profile image0

yep another bump! this one means a lot! Have a heart and send a card maybe even a little toy to Noah for his Christmas. smile

5. bimans profile image57
    bimansposted 14 years ago

I will also send a card and definitely spread the word. I also have a family member who has cancer.

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am sorry to hear that bimans..my prayers nad thoughts are with you and your family as well

6. Luciendasky profile image60
    Luciendaskyposted 14 years ago

bumpity bump

7. profile image0

bump bump bump it up

8. profile image0

bumping again! don't care if ppl get annoyed with me for doing ti either!

1. ledefensetech profile image69
      ledefensetechposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Do you ever care if people get annoyed with you?  I know I don't.  wink

1. profile image0

Nope when i was younger yea but now I do it just to see if I can annoy people. i'm such a brat! lol

9. profile image0

Bumping this up before I go to bed!

10. profile image0

Bump! now bed...hope more people reads this and sends Christmas cards to little Noah.

11. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I hope Noah likes the Great Dane cards I just ordered!

Here's another BUMP in the night!

12. readytoescape profile image61
    readytoescapeposted 14 years ago

I just copied the first post by Julie and the confirmation link
    by uninvited writer in an email and sent it to every contact in my email address book, Everyone please do the same.

Let's also keep this one bumped up in the forums and get the word out to as many as possible.

13. readytoescape profile image61

Just put my card in the mailbox, Have you?

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I just did.

14. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Just sent in my card and decorated it with lots of cute stickers.  Forever stamps are a great invention.

15. Flightkeeper profile image66

Am also sending info with corrected name to mass email.

16. Flightkeeper profile image66

bump

17. readytoescape profile image61

I can't get this little fellow out of my thoughts, I've had tears welling up in my eyes all morning everytime I think of him.

18. habee profile image93
    habeeposted 14 years ago

bump

19. Luciendasky profile image60

bumping it up again... CW, I am with you - I don't care if people are annoyed with us bumping it up.

1. readytoescape profile image61
      readytoescapeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

We were thinking the same thing!

20. readytoescape profile image61

I’ve been watching this thread since I first saw it this morning about four AM and mailed my card. I am amazed that of the 110,000 or so Hubbers in this “Community” there have only been 99 posts, of which at least a third are bumps.

I can only hope there have been many forum visitors that have acted rather than post

BUMP AGAIN

1. Luciendasky profile image60
      Luciendaskyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I completely agree... I have been thinking about writing a hub about it too, for people who read hubs but don't read forums... but I don't know what to say in it...

I inserted a link to the thread in a comment on a popular hub written by a popular hubber asking if folks that dont spend alot of time in the forums check it out. I did it on this one knowing the author would be supportive.

Great Hubs by the way written by Breakfastpop

1. Luciendasky profile image60
          Luciendaskyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That is a good idea... good on you smile

21. Luciendasky profile image60

bump

22. Luciendasky profile image60

bump

23. readytoescape profile image61

Over 7000 posts on mindless word games, and only a hundred and some here? Most of those multiple posts and bumps very sad.

24. profile image0

thank you Lucie and ready for helping me keeping this one alive.

BUMP!

25. profile image0

thank you UW and Flightkeeper and habee for bumoing as well. you guys all have great hearts!

And like Lucie I am thinking of writing a hub with this in it!

26. love my yorkies profile image60
    love my yorkiesposted 14 years ago

What a sad story.  Cancer is bad enough for anyone to have to deal with, but i  think it's always worse when it happens to a child.  Will definitely get a card in the mail to Noah today.

27. profile image0

Thanks love my yorkies yer the best

love the pic by the way

28. gusripper profile image40
    gusripperposted 14 years ago

A child never dies ,just goes to heaven,it's so simple.
    And of course i will send him from monday morning and every monday a cart.

29. love my yorkies profile image60
    love my yorkiesposted 14 years ago

i just had to dress the girls up for halloween this year.  they weren't too happy about it but the pics turned out great.

30. profile image0

Don't care if it is selfpromoting!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Can-you-help-ma … ES-YOU-CAN

report me if you want... but i wrote this for Noah!

Cradz that is a beautiful Hub!

31. profile image0

I won't be on much longer. Ready, keep bumping this and anyone else who reads it and sees thet it is meant to stay on top. bump it up and keep it there!

32. profile image0

THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL OF THOSE STUPID GAMES!!! AND MORE IMPORTANT THEN FIGHTING OVER POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!!!!

I whole heartedly agree, I'm only going to be on for a little while longer so someone will need to pick up Noah's banner from me

33. profile image0

My last bump for today...GUYS keep this up there!

34. profile image0

And for me too. Oh and Ready I wrote a hub I did it through the tears. It's short but it has three gerat songs and it has the address so i hope ppl actually read it. I put it under Christmas so it'll get more hits I hope!

Brought tears to my eyes, I dont think I could have found better words

1. profile image0

thanks ready I did my best smile

35. readytoescape profile image61

See Noah's Picture here

http://www.merakohblog.com/2009/11/05/c … -biorkman/

and a very empassioned plea from Crazdwriter

http://hubpages.com/hub/Can-you-help-ma … ES-YOU-CAN

Come on Guys send the little guy a card and let us know that you have by posting

36. William Tan Seng profile image60
    William Tan Sengposted 14 years ago

This is the very sad news seeing such a small kid suffering from incurable sickness.
    Although he is going to leave this world but he still has dream, wish.
    Let's us fullfill his wish, let him leave happily.
    I am going to send the Christmas card to him tomorrow. I am very happy to see so many caring people willing to give " love " to him. Well done, everybody.

37. Luciendasky profile image60

BUMP !!!

38. Luciendasky profile image60

Bump (http://hubpages.com/hub/Help-Create-a-Christmas-Miracle) I don't care either crazdwriter, not about me, it is about Noah... spread the word Y'all

39. readytoescape profile image61

Last bump for a while, someone take over

40. profile image0

ALL RIGHT! I just got permissiong to print out the letter and post it at my apartment complex!

41. profile image0

Printing it out now and going to go put it up! Oh yea! Spreading the word!!!

42. profile image0

It is up and ready for the neighbors to see when they get their mail. I just hope ppl stop and read it!

43. Luciendasky profile image60

Good job... keep up the work

44. profile image0

Thanks hey I linked yours to mine so now we can hopefully get MORE ppl reading our hubs and get more cards sent there way. smile
    I've bought cads and going toa sk my friends when they come over to each grab a card and fill it out for him..and my husband too. PLUS I know he said Christmas but also got a couple of Thanksgiving cards to send to him too. smile

45. Luciendasky profile image60

cool, that is a good idea smile I am researching his disease right now and will write another hub when I am finished.

46. profile image0

Go for it and then I can also link that one to my post too so then ppl can read your research. smile

Doing what we can to spread the word. oh yea!

47. profile image0

All right last bump from me because I have to get things ready for when our friends come to visit. so chat with you guys later and KEEP THIS GOING!!!

48. Luciendasky profile image60

yes ma'am... I will do my best... could use some help though you all

49. profile image0

lol I just sent a message to Ellen DeGenere to see if she has done a show for Noah yet. hehe Hope she gets it and reads it.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image68
      IntimatEvolutionposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I sent one to Cory Booker, Pres. Obama, Al Gore, Kirtsy Allie and a few others.  I'm glad we are thinking on the same wave length.  Wouldn't that be great if they actually responded to him?  I hope they do.

1. profile image0

Oh I hope so too IE I hope so too and yep we're good lmao wait who is gonna hit up Opera?

50. Luciendasky profile image60

you go girl big_smile

I finished my other hub

Closed to reply

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)