jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How many hubs do you publish each day?

1. houseofjcjee profile image77
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

How many hubs do you publish each day?

Is it good to publish a hub every day? What if I write 2 hubs each day and publish them right away? Is it better if I do it every other day or thrice a week? I would like to have an idea as I am basically a newbie here. Thanks.

2. beingwell profile image62
    beingwellposted 5 years ago

Hi there! I'm basically a newbie too. I'm learning here that the more hubs we publish, more more cents pile up. Make it a habit to write 1 hub a day. I write at least 2. If I can write more, I'd definitely do so.

Hope this helps.

3. MsDora profile image96
    MsDoraposted 5 years ago

Whenever, I publish, I publish one for that day.  My reason is that I do not want to overwhelm my followers with too much reading.  They may read one, and not the others, if you publish too many at once.  However, I try to write every day. 

Of course, if you have hundreds of followers, posting more than one may not be a bad idea.  Each will choose what he or she likes, and you'll still get a good number of reads. Good luck on Hubpages!

4. profile image49
    specificwritingsposted 5 years ago

It depends on you that how much you can write... how much you have ideas to pick pen,,,,Like today I post three Articles for publishing and going to publish 2,3 more at night........smile

5. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

The most I've ever published in one day was five, and it took me all day to do it. I think some good advice that I've gotten is to complete them and sit on them without publishing for a day or two then read back over them. It's much easier to catch typos or badly worded sentences with fresh eyes. But I do try to publish at least one per day.