jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What is better here on hubpages: the quality for your hubs or the number of hubs

1. profile image55
    osa agbonlahorposted 5 years ago

What is better here on hubpages: the quality for your hubs or the number of hubs?

Does it seem like some people are only posting hubs for the sake of having a lot? What quality is better: quantity or quality?

2. spartucusjones profile image92
    spartucusjonesposted 5 years ago

Having a high volume of hubs can help drive traffic, but that would only be case if the hubs are of high quality. It would be better to have a few quality hubs that attract traffic and that people enjoy to read than to have many low quality hubs.

3. jentaylorsc profile image59
    jentaylorscposted 5 years ago

Quality over quantity is always better. It does very little good to have 500 hubs, none of which are ranking. Many hubs are poorly spun content that is simply unreadable. People post these hubs with a link to their website hoping the link from hubpages will boost the websites rank.

If you want to get your hubs looked at and ranked then you need to write quality content that people will want to read while thinking of SEO including keyword selection. That means that you may not have as many hubs as someone who just spins content, but you will have hubs that rank and earn you more.

4. houseofjcjee profile image76
    houseofjcjeeposted 5 years ago

I would say both. More hubs with original and high-quality content.

5. Mittalmailbox profile image68
    Mittalmailboxposted 5 years ago

Quality is always better than quantity. Low quality multiple hubs may receive traffic for some time but a high quality hub may receive traffic for long time. So a single high quality hub can be better than 5-10 low quality hubs.

6. Janine Huldie profile image88
    Janine Huldieposted 5 years ago

Quality, I feel is better than quantity, because you can write a ton of hubs, but they may be subpar, so it is better to write a few awesome hubs rather than a ton of hubs that are below standard.

7. fjpteach profile image59
    fjpteachposted 5 years ago

Quality for sure. The whole point of writing a hub is for people to read it and people want to read quality writing.

8. medicaribbean profile image59
    medicaribbeanposted 5 years ago

I have observed that a lot of high score hubbers have quality hubs. I do not have that much hub yet to determine whether i get more points for quality hubs. I will come back here if i finally reach the point wherein I can compare. Meanwhile I would say I got a good score for all my hubs so far.

9. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

I would choose the quality of hubs rather than number of hubs. Imagine a great hub attracts 1,000 visits but ten hubs come with 100 each, which one will you choose?

working