jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

How often should we use title tuner?

1. xanzacow profile image73
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

How often should we use title tuner?

Does it help or hurt to change your title?

2. internpete profile image89
    internpeteposted 5 years ago

It depends if your title needs to be better. I have found that sometimes changing the title can help bring in a lot more traffic. What is important to look for is what keywords people are using to get to your hubs. If they are using keywords that are not in your title, you might consider changing your title. The title tuner just helps with that and offers suggestions. There are plenty of resources available online about how to write a good title, so check those if you are looking for more info on that.

1. nochance profile image91
      nochanceposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Very good answer.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I've tried the title tuner from time to time and in my estimation, it's pretty useless. I don't know if this happens with everyone, but any time I've run my Hubs through it the only suggestions it gives me are misspelled words, or totally random things that have nothing to do with the topic of the Hub. So I don't even bother with it anymore.

1. Georgie Lowery profile image94
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This! My DMX Hub told me that the words I needed to use were 33% mothers and 33% kids. My Hub about eyes suggested 'googly.' Yeah, I'll pass, too.