jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What topic has brought you the most viewership on Hubpages?

1. LVidoni5 profile image81
    LVidoni5posted 5 years ago

What topic has brought you the most viewership on Hubpages?

2. tglowv profile image88
    tglowvposted 5 years ago

My hub on How to Decorate a Mug with a Sharpie has close to 600 views. While my others have between 12-80ish. However, I am fairly new to HubPages. I do think that more people are getting into DIY Projects to save money and be creative. So maybe DIY hubs may get more views than others.

3. Suzie HQ profile image95
    Suzie HQposted 5 years ago

I have found travel, particularly on Italy has brought me most view - an article on Lecce - Italy's Best Kept Secret. I am passionate about Italy and I hope this translates in my writing. As I am new (2 months) it is early days but I do intend to keep write on my passions which I feel is important to showcase my personality and style of writing.

4. profile image0
    Larry Wallposted 5 years ago

I did a Hub on the anniversary celebrating the History of SPAM. It is absolutely my most viewed hub and probably will be for a long time.

5. sriparna profile image82
    sriparnaposted 5 years ago

My first hub, which was written on lesson plans, how to incorporate writing in the science classrooms draws maximum traffic, about 500 per month. I had written many other hubs on teaching ideas and resources, but those are not doing as well, so I still couldn't figure out the trick. Also another hub, serotonin, a molecule of happiness brings pretty good traffic. How to mirror similar kinds of hubs or what should I write about for wide public viewership is something I am struggling with.

working