jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you consider yourself to be an expert hubber?

1. CloudExplorer profile image78
    CloudExplorerposted 5 years ago

Do you consider yourself to be an expert hubber?

If you do feel you are a hub writing expert as well as awesome hubpages community member here, please explain for new hubbers the ropes to the whole hubbing industry, how to write a good hub, and how to communicate effectively here on hubpages. (This is a challenging question, and the best answer shall win!)
    Note: Write an entire hub in connection to this question, for a much better shot at winning this hub challenge of sorts, the winner will receive Best Answer! Vote! by yours truly.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6717582_f260.jpg

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Not at all. To be an expert I would have to be online more and constantly giving out hubs every few days.

3. chef-de-jour profile image98
    chef-de-jourposted 5 years ago

No. I don't think I'll ever be an expert because there's just too much to learn and so little time in which to absorb the knowledge. An expert is someone who not only knows how to create a faultless hub time after time but who has all the computing skills to fully promote it and make sure it thrives out in webland.

There are many excellent hubbers on this site who have hub creation all sewn up - those who have spent years learning by their mistakes, moving onward and upward to build more helpful informative hubs.
    It would take a brave hubber to declare themselves an expert, 100% bona fide guaranteed.

4. thranax profile image53
    thranaxposted 5 years ago

I personally consider myself an Expert Hubber. I don't think im the best writer nor do I think I am flawless nor do I know absolutely everything. I only say that I am because I have a higher then general understanding of everything that has to do with Hubpages. I can generally help out any new Hubber. Helping, commenting, and suggesting ideas help me feel like I am an expert Hubber. If I was to just come out and say "Yo think im the best" I would feel like I am disrespecting the community as a whole and therefore will not come out and say that. Also, I could write a Hub on Article Writing (industry), how to make a good hub (ideas to help propel an individuals learning process), and how to communicate effectively on Hubpages (a role model to follow) but most of those things are answered upon in the Learning Center by the staff and have to be figured out for people on their own for their own likes and dislikes and personality. While I would love to share tips for all of those things I could not make an all-inclusive hub of those three things especially because there is a whole category for "Help for New Hubbers" with almost 1,000 written articles from other experienced Hubbers.

~thranax~

working