jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How do you prefer to find new hubs to read?

1. cactusbythesea profile image87
    cactusbytheseaposted 5 years ago

How do you prefer to find new hubs to read?

Do you find new hubs by using the hub hopper, browsing your feed, looking up specific topics or something else?

2. Haunty profile image83
    Hauntyposted 5 years ago

I follow topics I'm interested in so I get notified by email when new Hubs are published. How do you find new Hubs to read?

3. Volitans profile image81
    Volitansposted 5 years ago

I follow topics that I'm interested in, and I also frequently check the latest hubs. Occasionally I'll also go over my followers and the hubbers I follow and go through some of their hubs to find ones worth reading.

4. freecampingaussie profile image64
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I spend time hub hopping as well as click on people who ask questions and go see what they right about as well as join in on the forum Reccomend another hubbers hub .

5. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago

I usually search for hubs to read based off of topic. However, if I'm just bored and wish to simply read, I'll use the hub hopper of just browse my feed.

6. Rosyel Sawali profile image67
    Rosyel Sawaliposted 5 years ago

I've tried hub hopping once, but I usually start reading from the feed. I also do check out the forum. ^_^

7. Faceless39 profile image93
    Faceless39posted 5 years ago

I hub hop, look at my feed, and just randomly click through my followers every day to see what they're up to.  If I see an interesting comment (either here on on someone's page), I'll go check them out as well.

8. fresh2def05 profile image82
    fresh2def05posted 5 years ago

I usually just use Hubpages search bar like the Google search bar. There's so much information here that I pretty much find anything I'm looking for on this site.

9. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I usually follow my notifications in the email, the topics that I follow and the hubbers that I follow. I also check out the latest hubs section.

10. Sage in a Cage profile image80
    Sage in a Cageposted 5 years ago

I usually browse by topic and read the latest hubs which catch my eye. I also use the hub hopper when I have time as it brings up some hidden gems.

11. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I check my feed first, then look at the people I follow in case I might have missed something interesting. Then I will either hop hubs or go to the latest hubs.

12. sriparna profile image83
    sriparnaposted 5 years ago

There are several ways to find new hubs:
    (i) Something catches your eye from the homepage itself
    (ii) Hub hopping
    (iii) Search from the topics if you want to read hubs on a particular topic
    (iv) look up in the latest, best or hot hubs
    (v) following your notifications and find what the hubbers you follow have published recently

Looking for good hubs to read is fun, so I try all of these depending on the available time and mood.
    Sometimes browsing through a wide variety of hubs generates ideas for writing new hubs.

13. robes profile image60
    robesposted 5 years ago

I usually take a look over the Hubs that are in the latest category. I like to read hubs that are from newer users like myself!