jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Where can I find the HUB Topic ???

1. manojz profile image39
    manojzposted 5 years ago

Where can I find the HUB Topic ???

There are lots of great Hubbers .. Do they really find their hub topics or they just have imagination for the same ??? I am little confuse about Do I really need to concentrate to find out a Topic, or do I need to have a good imagination ideas ?? Actually I have just joined here and want you all to give me some suggestions, so that I can start also ..

2. jlpark profile image86
    jlparkposted 5 years ago

Firstly, welcome to HubPages Manojz. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

On your question - it's a bit of both.  It's easier to write on what you know, but it's easy enough to research things now with the internet. It depends on what you want to write about - imagination can be great, if it's sharing a story or something you know about - an experience etc.

Otherwise, it's good to know a lot about your topic - people can tell when you don't. But thats what the internet is for - in researching your topic, you can learn a lot about it.

Good luck, I can't wait to read what you have to write.

manojzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Well Thanks Alot Dear jlpark .. actually i got an idea about my 1st hub by your advice.

2. jlpark profile image86
      jlparkposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Good to hear! I'll keep an eye out for it!

3. David Morrison profile image75
    David Morrisonposted 5 years ago

Make your hub topic about how to do something you are good at. It could be on how to play an instrument or a sport. It can also be on how to fix something. It can be on how to study effectively for a test. Just write about anything, I'm sure someone out there would need your knowledge.

manojzposted 5 years agoin reply to this

that was a affective suggestion David .. i will definitely work on it . Thanks

4. Nathan Orf profile image79
    Nathan Orfposted 5 years ago

In answer to your question, you can write about whatever it is that fascinates you most. In Hubpages, you are sure to find more than a few people who share your interests. Imagination is not required in order to write a hub, but it can definitely inspire a hub. Just look around and be observant. Reading other hubs can give you some good ideas. And ordinary events can sometimes happen that are fun to write about.

I find that ideas for hubs can form over a certain period of time, either from something that I have seen, heard or read. Don't try to think to hard about your next idea; it will just come to you as you go along.

To summarize, just do what you came here to do, which is to write hubs. Everything else will follow.

working