jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

Where does most of your hub traffic come from?

1. Nesbyte profile image86
    Nesbyteposted 5 years ago

Where does most of your hub traffic come from?

Where does most of your hub traffic come from? Internal traffic from Hubpages itself, social bookmarking sites, or search engines? Or somewhere else altogether?

2. WorkAtHomeMums profile image91
    WorkAtHomeMumsposted 5 years ago

My traffic is 99% from search engines. Predominantly google.

3. JKenny profile image93
    JKennyposted 5 years ago

Same here, virtually all of my traffic comes from various Google sites, particularly Google.com and Google.co.uk.

4. chasmac profile image96
    chasmacposted 5 years ago

Google.com for me too, followed by Google UK, then HubPages, then small amounts from lots of other Googles from various countries. Other search engines, such as Yahoo and Bing, are way down the list.
    Sometimes I get a welcome flurry of activity from Facebook or Reddit when someone posts a link from there to one of my hubs.

5. His princesz profile image60
    His princeszposted 5 years ago

From Hubpages... I'm thankful that my traffic is not bad enought even without advertising.  I have few hubs and still trying to think where to advertise. Guess I have to write more.

6. naeemebrahimjee profile image73
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

I would say 95% from search engines. (Mostly for hubs older then 6months that search engine bots have found and referenced.)

The remaining 5% is mainly from hub pages directly.

I don't really advertise on social media platforms, so i can't really say how that would rank if i did advertise through those as well......

7. Anishpat profile image80
    Anishpatposted 5 years ago

From the big G.

Thats the answer but HubPages warned me that my answer was too short! So I had to add this sentence!

8. Bretsuki profile image79
    Bretsukiposted 5 years ago

Most traffic comes from Google search engines.
    I also get a good proportion of traffic from my blogs. With very little traffic from Yahoo!, Bing and other search engines.

I have seen some growth recently in traffic from visitors from Pinnit

9. Krysanthe profile image95
    Krysantheposted 5 years ago

Most of mine comes from Pinterest...then the big G.

10. zsobig profile image82
    zsobigposted 5 years ago

Most of my traffic comes from Google: .com, .co.uk and .hu.
    These are followed by other google pages and HubPages itself + I am very thankful to those, who linked my hubs to their hubs, as there are already some hits from fellow hubbers, too.
    It is great to know that people find my articles useful enough and they even link my hubs to theirs smile.

11. Omnivium profile image75
    Omniviumposted 5 years ago

I haven't been here that long, so I still have more total hubpages views than Google views. Recently, though, I get a lot more Google views than hubpages views. When you start out most of your views will be from hubpages, but after a while, you should start to get more search engine traffic.

12. DS Duby profile image94
    DS Dubyposted 5 years ago

Mostly from Google but Reddit comes in with a close second.

13. jemmamcg profile image60
    jemmamcgposted 5 years ago

Google.com/ Google.co.uk or Twitter I think smile

working