jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

How do you get traffic to your hubs

1. Trish303 profile image73
    Trish303posted 5 years ago

How do you get traffic to your hubs

OK I'm new to hubpages and writing online. I have made a few what I think are good hubs,. now how do I get traffic to them?

2. iefox5 profile image58
    iefox5posted 5 years ago

You should promote the hub with all your available resources. Your facebook and twitter accounts, forums etc are great platforms.

Trish303posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I already use facebook and twitter. But have not linked in forums and so on. Thank you for the tip.

3. WryLilt profile image91
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Learn how to use keywords and get Google and Pinterest traffic.

Anything else will be mostly lots of work for small return.

4. lobobrandon profile image91
    lobobrandonposted 5 years ago

My top performing hubs with thousands of views a month basically use good keywords (long tail), have backlinks from various places (0 social networks). Basically, I wrote guest posts and linked to the hubs from there. Also, internal linking among your related hubs is a great way to get good traffic.

OK Thank you. From what you and wrylit are saying I will study more into how use keywords.

2. lobobrandon profile image91
      lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Start by using the free Google Adwords tool. There are plenty of hubs to help you out. Just search for them smile All the best!

5. montecristo profile image81
    montecristoposted 5 years ago

You could try putting some links on Craigslist in the community and general section. Try to elaborate on your articles (3 paragraphs) and then put some links in it. Also, Stumbleupon.com is great for hub pages. Hope this helps.

OK thanks never thought about using Craigslist even though I'm on it all the time. I read somewhere else about Stumbleupon and I'm planing on doing that today

working