jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Ad Senseless!

1. Jack von Faust profile image56
    Jack von Faustposted 5 years ago

Ad Senseless!

In my earnings report, I only have a column for ebay and for the ad program. I have been approved for google adsense, but there is no column tracking these statistics. Is this normal? If so, where do I find my adsense stats. If not, how do I fix the problem?

2. Jenn-Anne profile image84
    Jenn-Anneposted 5 years ago

To see your AdSense earnings you need to log into your AdSense account (www.google.com/adsense/).

3. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

No, There is no column for your adsense account. Unfortunately, Adsense is "VERY" difficult to make money from. Just pennies per day.

4. Jack von Faust profile image56
    Jack von Faustposted 5 years ago

Thank you both for your answers! I'm new at this, and really appreciate the supportive community here at hubpages. And, JThomp42, "a penny saved is a penny earned". I used to write for free, or pay to write in college. Now instead I get payed to write! I mean I get paid pennies a day to write, but I deffer back to my aforementioned quote!

5. Kangaroo_Jase profile image83
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 5 years ago

If you have an active Google Adsense account, to follow the traffic and other Adsense related stats for your published hubs, you will need to setup Google Analytics.

Do a search on the Learning Center (hit the faq button at the bottom of any hubpages page and at the top right you will see a button to access the learning center) and for hubs about this subject for further details.

working