jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How many months/how many hubs did it take for you to cash out your first $50?

1. stayingalivemoma profile image83
    stayingalivemomaposted 5 years ago

How many months/how many hubs did it take for you to cash out your first $50?

Well,  I've been on HubPages now for a year and a couple weeks and I still haven't cashed out at $50 yet....of course, I don't have hundreds of hubs, either. I don't have the time to put in like I want to. But what about you? How long did it take or how many hubs did it take....or are you still waiting like me?

2. relache profile image89
    relacheposted 5 years ago

According to self-reported stats I've collected on one of my Hubs for the past four years, as best as can be guesstimated it takes the average user 9-18 months to reach their first payout here.

3. Emmanuel Kariuki profile image89
    Emmanuel Kariukiposted 5 years ago

It isn't really about the duration and number of hubs unless google adsense gives us a benchmark for all hubs. I have been with hubpages 3 years with 68 hubs and never earned a penny because without adsense, you will never really earn. With each application, I get a different reason for not being approved. I notice that some people claim to have earned after only one year with far much fewer hubs.

4. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

93 hubs and it took two and a half months. However, I was on Hubpages every day during that time to gain the viewership for the check.