jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How many views a day is average?

1. rob211rp profile image72
    rob211rpposted 5 years ago

How many views a day is average?

I just started my Hub Page and I wanted to get it up and running so I hurried up and got 11 articles up in 2 days. However; I have only got about 100 views and I thought that this seems kind of low. What is average for a Hub this size and does anyone have suggestions on increasing traffic?

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

If you get 10% of views for each hub you have written that would be average.

3. Becky Katz profile image85
    Becky Katzposted 5 years ago

It takes some time to get on the Google search engine so that your articles get searched. Going to other hubs and commenting will get you some views. Nice comments about articles you read will help. For just a short time, you have gotten quite a few views. Some articles take a while to come into their own. I have one that is just starting to get a lot of views and it has been up for almost a year. This is not a quick-quick thing, it takes time to build a portfolio of hubs and make your name known. Relax and enjoy  a little and I hope you don't just decide to leave.

4. Richard Perazzo profile image78
    Richard Perazzoposted 5 years ago

I've been on here a month and a half, I have 40 hubs published, and I only average around 100 views a day. During the weekends this number dips to about 50 or 60, and then rises back up on Monday. It going to take some time for your hubs, like mine, to reach Google search engine, and to begin generating a good amount of views. Right now most of my hub's views come from Hubpages itself, which is probably similar for you. It will probably take about a year to really see your hubs getting good amounts of traffic. Just keep writing!

5. relache profile image90
    relacheposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/stats/

What HubPages shares is the most you'll be able to tell about the entire site, so you can see where you are doing compared to those traffic stats.

6. samnashy profile image82
    samnashyposted 5 years ago

I've been on here 2 months but only really writing for the past 5 weeks.  Some of hubs have got good views and others are poor. I think it just takes a bit of time.  I reckon it's probably a good idea to get some backlinks too. I plan to do this at some point.  Just love writing hubs at the moment.  It's a bit addictive.

working