jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

What are the Pros & Cons of leaving your HubPages payout in your Paypal account?

1. TToombs08 profile image74
    TToombs08posted 5 years ago

What are the Pros & Cons of leaving your HubPages payout in your Paypal account?

2. Sunshine625 profile image95
    Sunshine625posted 5 years ago

I leave money in my PayPal account until I'm ready to spend it. That's always a pro. BTW a Paypal Debit Card is a nice piece of plastic to have handy.

TToombs08posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, I'm afraid if I transfer it to my bank account, I'll spend it too fast. How do you get a Paypal Debit Card?

2. Georgie Lowery profile image95
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yep. The best policy is to save it up till you are ready for it. The debit mastercard is available if you have  verified your PayPal account with your bank. Look for it under "products & services."

3. teaches12345 profile image95
      teaches12345posted 5 years agoin reply to this

This is what I am also following, keep it there until needed (not much in mine right now anyways).  Yes, I would like to know how to get a Paypal Debit card also.

3. Trinity M profile image84
    Trinity Mposted 5 years ago

It’s great to be able to leave your money in Paypal and spend it as needed. Unfortunately in my country we are only allowed to leave money in PP for 30 days so I have to transfer it out within those 30 days. It also takes two weeks for my money to get transferred into my bank account, so personally I have no pros when it comes to leaving money in my PP account. smile

TToombs08posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow, Trinity, that does not sound like any kinds of Pros at all. Or a quick way to get money. Doesn't sound like leaving money in Paypal works for your country at all. sad Thank you for your input, much appreciated!

working