Have you unpublished any of your hubs in order to publish them somewhere else?

1. hecate-horus profile image80
    hecate-horusposted 5 years ago

Have you unpublished any of your hubs in order to publish them somewhere else?

How did that work out for you?  I'm thinking about doing this....

2. Moon Daisy profile image83
    Moon Daisyposted 5 years ago

No I haven't, but I have unpublished them elsewhere so that I could publish them here.

3. livewithrichard profile image84
    livewithrichardposted 5 years ago

Yes I have.  I have moved over 75 of my once published hubs to other blogs.  I did this just after the first Panda about 15 months ago.  The process I took was to first "unpublish" them here and then wait a week or so for them to become un-indexed by Google, then I published them on my self hosted blogs and deleted them from my account here at HP.  I published them elsewhere because they had suddenly dropped off the face of the internet here at HP and my traffic took a huge blow.  Now that they are at the other sites they are doing just as well and some even better than they did here.  The fact is, most topics here on HP are over saturated and there is too much competition for the best paying topics.  The search engines only return up to 2 first page results from any one domain and that includes subdomains.  On their own, I only compete the way it should be, with other bloggers and other domains.  It is much easier than competing here.  I plan to move many more in the coming weeks.

working