jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Can I republish a hub elsewhere

1. Laura H McBride profile image72
    Laura H McBrideposted 6 years ago

Can I republish a hub elsewhere

2. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 6 years ago

You would have to remove your hub completely from Hubpages to publish it somewhere else. Do site wants duplicate content.

3. cardelean profile image92
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

Only if unpublish it on Hubpages.  If you republish it elsewhere while it is still published on Hubpages, it will violate the duplicate content rule and it will be flagged and unpublished by HP.

4. PMS9 profile image73
    PMS9posted 6 years ago

Yes you can, but you will be violating Hubpages terms.

5. JEDIJESSICUH profile image76
    JEDIJESSICUHposted 6 years ago

I didn't know that you couldn't publish hubs elsewhere until after I'd already done it. The first one I ended up deleting, but the second I'm trying to get taken down from the other site. I wouldn't advise it unless you want it unpublished from HubPages.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!  You need to UNPUBLISH it here first, then publish it somewhere else, then DELETE it from hubpages.

7. ibbarkingmad profile image82
    ibbarkingmadposted 6 years ago

The short answer, no. Look at the terms and conditions of Hubpages. That being said, the content is yours, so it is up to you.

8. profile image0
    DilaraMawlaMonzurposted 6 years ago

That was my question too. I was told by my friends here that it would be duplication if it is online. I gave it a careful thought and decided against it. Besides, everyone likes things to be fresh, So why would the case of writing be any different!

working