jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is anyone else getting notifications about the Sandbox forum?

1. JakeFrost profile image60
    JakeFrostposted 5 years ago

Is anyone else getting notifications about the Sandbox forum?

The sandbox is for never ending games and doesn't give you notifications... However in the last few days I am now getting an annoying email for silly games like "last one to post is the winner" because I posted in it once months ago... Is this a new update or a bug, I know I'm not supposed to be getting notifications

2. tussin profile image59
    tussinposted 5 years ago

Find the thread and unfollow it.  You only get notifications for things you are following.  Also, go into your account and change your email settings so that you don't get spammed with every little thing everyone does.  My account is at the "leave me alone" setting, so I only get messages from Hubpages when they tell my they've deleted my question on how to frost mint cupcakes with toothpaste.

1. SmartAndFun profile image96
      SmartAndFunposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thye deleted that?  sad

2. Georgie Lowery profile image94
      Georgie Loweryposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I really liked that question, too.

3. Denise Handlon profile image90
    Denise Handlonposted 5 years ago

This just started up the past few days and is apparently something new.  Anyone who participates has been receiving them.  Yes, they are annoying and like was stated by Tussin, just click 'don't follow' as they come up and it should take care of the problem.  smile

4. the clean life profile image80
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

Have you set your notifications to  unfollow? Are they sent to your email address? Tussin is correct. Do that and you will not be bothered again.

working