jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

Do your earnings drop in a single day?

1. xanzacow profile image73
    xanzacowposted 5 years ago

Do your earnings drop in a single day?

I checked my earnings early this morning and then again this afternoon. My earnings for 1 day had dropped 20%. Anyone else seen this happen?

2. bankscottage profile image95
    bankscottageposted 5 years ago

I had mine drop today also.  I don't make much yet, but earlier today I had earned $0.41 for 10/1 and recently I noticed it had changed to $0.33, about a 20% decrease.

xanzacowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I do not make much either, but I am wondering about the decrease......

3. UnnamedHarald profile image97
    UnnamedHaraldposted 5 years ago

Yeah, I just noticed a drop for yesterday's amount. The latest figure for yesterday is now about 25% less than it was a few hours ago.

What is up with that?

4. Farmer Rachel profile image99
    Farmer Rachelposted 5 years ago

I had the same experience, about 20% drop. I think the earnings were still "pending" - guess they were overestimated! Kind of disappointing, though.

5. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

Mine also decreased from earlier in the day.  I guess you can never trust what you see until that little asterisk is gone.

6. naeemebrahimjee profile image74
    naeemebrahimjeeposted 5 years ago

I have had the same experience. For me i noticed it through my average views.

Two weeks ago i was getting 250 views per day, earlier this week 140 views per day (I was offline for 10 days, so i assumed that was a factor) but this morning the views dropped to the 100 views a day mark.

To me this is a huge drop from where it should be!

7. TheKatsMeow profile image90
    TheKatsMeowposted 5 years ago

Yes for the first time ever, I noticed this happened to me as well (yesterday) the earnings were pending, but I would expect them to either remain the same or go up, not drop down. I don't understand why that would happen. Luckily for me it was not a large amount, but for other people who are making more money, I can understand why it would be upsetting to see that your earnings, have dropped in a single day!

8. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 5 years ago

Overall they are fairly consistent, with Saturday and Sunday always being lower than the other five days of the week. Summer is lower, winter is almost double. Occassionally there will be a dip, but then there is an occassional spike as well, so it all evens out.

1. TheKatsMeow profile image90
      TheKatsMeowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I think it is normal to have fluctuations, but I think the op as referring to changes on your daily earnings: meaning it says that october 1st you made 4.02 but then checking back later the price has changed for october 1st: now it's at 3.34 etc ...

2. xanzacow profile image73

Yes Kat, this is what I am referring to. Also today my daily earnings seem to add up to more than my monthly earnings total. ??????

9. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 5 years ago

Yes, there are fluctuations from time to time. I have seen this too. Just make sure that you're dealing with earnings that are out of pending status.

1. TheKatsMeow profile image90
      TheKatsMeowposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes exactly. Don't even look at the earnings that are pending, ,it means they aren't the real earnings, so just focus on that. Once they are no longer pending, they will be added to your monthly earnings. And then that total will make more sense

working