jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

How many articles do you guys post per month in general?

1. zulumuscle profile image70
    zulumuscleposted 5 years ago

How many articles do you guys post per month in general?

I post on one topic and that is fitness. Fitness is a broad topic so there is room to write many articles if I choose to do so. I have been on hub pages for 6 months but I was not very active, wrote about 3 articles in the first month until I received an email telling me I had reached the 1000 views milestone. I had not planned to write a lot of articles on HP but now I am planning on writing a few articles per month and I am wondering how many hubs others hubbers write per month and if they are effective in driving traffic and earning some $.

2. Claudia47 profile image68
    Claudia47posted 5 years ago

I currently post five Hubs a week, on assorted topics.

Although I joined Hubpages 3 years ago, various issues took up my time and I wrote nothing after the first 3 articles.

Hopefully I'll keep up the pace & see if I can continue with my one-Hub-per-weekday goal. 

The challenge is to find interesting topics which I  can research efficiently.  And, of course, it's always tricky locating appropriate and legal photos or graphics.

3. lburmaster profile image82
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Three. However, I'm trying to post more. Working part time and a full time student, writing hubs takes focus, peace, calm, and time. These can only be achieved on the weekends so I'm trying to write more.

4. peeples profile image95
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

I try to put out 3 to 5 a month on this account. I write about multiple topics. Each one takes a different amount of time. My natural remedy hubs can be done in a couple hours, while my serial killer hubs can take weeks to get right. I'm not getting rich by no means but I am making enough to get a check from HP. The number of hubs can mean nothing if there is no sharing, quality isn't there, or if there are no keywords used.

5. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I've been here a little over 5 months and have written a little over 150 hubs. I try to write at least 5 hubs per week if possible. A well written hub will drive more traffic, Therefore more money.

1. zulumuscle profile image70
      zulumuscleposted 5 years agoin reply to this

wow you have been busy, that is a lot of hubs in 5 months.

2. profile image0
      JThomp42posted 5 years agoin reply to this

It has been hectic at times. But, Now I am seeing the fruits of my labor. Finally.

6. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image80
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

I work full time and can not devote much time to HP. May be 3-5 hubs a month...

7. Georgie Lowery profile image94
    Georgie Loweryposted 5 years ago

I've written about 140 since the end of April, but I deleted quite a few of them. Last month, I published 14. I'm shooting for 15 this month, and it's already the 7th. Guess I better get moving? I might not publish for a week at a time, then drop three or four in one day. It just depends on whether or not I eat a big bowl of procrastination for breakfast.

I don't have a regular job, so I have a lot of free time, plus I love the social aspects of the site so I'm almost always on HP somewhere. smile

8. Li Galo profile image74
    Li Galoposted 5 years ago

Good months: about 30 (1 a day keeps the creditors away).  Not so good months:  about 10.  The main thing to remember is every day is a new day!

working