jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are the benefits to asking and answering questions here?

1. Rosana Modugno profile image84
    Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years ago

What are the benefits to asking and answering questions here?

2. lou2212 profile image67
    lou2212posted 5 years ago

the more questions you ask relating to your writing or general topics can give you a better insight into how other people think, therefore you may be able to write for a bigger audiance. smile

Rosana Modugnoposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I never thought of it that way.  You gave me a new perspective.  Thanks.

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

For me, it makes me feel like I am participating in the Hub community, putting a part of myself out there and learning about other people's opinions.  For some reason it is fun, but I can't really explain why.

Your answer is also a good way to look at it.  Maybe I'm a bit of a hermit in community settings because I looked at it as a learning tool to find an answer.  I didn't look at the other aspects of it.  You guys are all great.  Thanks so much.

4. Amy Gillie profile image88
    Amy Gillieposted 5 years ago

I enjoy asking questions that are related to hub ideas I have. Based on the answers, I can think of angles I'd like to take in my writing or other avenues to pursue related to the topic.

Some of these machine gun questions are so easy, it's as though some people are just asking to ask, without really needing an answer.  Do you know what I mean?  That's what my concern was.    I agree with you, I ask questions to learn.

working