jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

How do you see the most recent hubs written in the new layout?

1. efeyas profile image87
    efeyasposted 5 years ago

How do you see the most recent hubs written in the new layout?

I usually always check to see what new hubs there are but for some reason with the new layout I can't find the tabs (hot, best, recent) to sort . Am I missing something or is it just me? lol

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
    BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years ago

Good question. I've been wondering the same thing myself. I like to peruse the new hubs and read a few every day. I don't like to read some "hot" hub written 9 months ago with 100 comments to wade through. If this site is going to make it difficult to get where I want to go, I just won't bother any more.

efeyasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I'm glad you were wondering the same thing as I thought maybe I was missing where it was on the page! Exactly my thoughts and I agree. Half the time the hot hubs are hubs I have already read anyways.

3. Sherry Hewins profile image96
    Sherry Hewinsposted 5 years ago

I hadn't looked at it in a few days, but you're right, no more sorting. Bummer, some of these "improvements" are really frustrating. I agree that the new hubs are what I'm usually looking for. Besides the fact that I liked it as a reader, it also had the benefit of allowing others to see a new hub I have published. Why limit the reader to only looking at already established hubs?

efeyasposted 5 years agoin reply to this

My thoughts exactly! Other than who you are following how are you to know what hubs are new without having to sort through the rest of them? Frustrating to say the least! I really hope HubPages changes this.

2. BLACKANDGOLDJACK profile image85
      BLACKANDGOLDJACKposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Speaking of new hubs, yes this definitely has a negative effect on views, as does the hubs being indexed by Google taking days instead of hours. Not good if you write a hub on a time-sensitive subject like current political events or football games.

4. old albion profile image71
    old albionposted 5 years ago

I agree with previous hubbers. Another thing I have trouble with is finding the latest follower, they used to be at the bottom of the list of followers. Now it seems they are in with all the others.
    Graham.

Closed to reply

working