jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

What do you like the most about Hubpages.com and how to you convey this to other

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
    Diane Woodsonposted 5 years ago

What do you like the most about Hubpages.com and how to you convey this to others who read our work.

I am impressed with the new changes I have found on Hubpages since being out of the loop for over 2 months recently. The new Themes are great. I like the slideshow on my Profile, displaying my work. I like all of the features and hope to find even more new themes, or ability to make our own background themes in the future. I think my picture displayed here could be modified for use!

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/7289425_f260.jpg

2. Ericdierker profile image59
    Ericdierkerposted 5 years ago

It is not the mechanics I like so much. It is the Freedom to achieve or fail that I like the most.

3. moonfairy profile image81
    moonfairyposted 5 years ago

I love the interaction with other hubbers. Their feedback is vital and it's so nice to know that something I've written has conjured up emotions that I was hoping they'd feel.

4. Thomas Swan profile image96
    Thomas Swanposted 5 years ago

I like the way my articles look on hubpages, and as a result, I write better articles to match!

5. Pavlo Badovskyy profile image82
    Pavlo Badovskyyposted 5 years ago

I was surprised to see that my thoughts and ideas can be interesting to others. This is amazing and raised my selfesteem so much.

6. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

I like the publishing tool. I've tried other sites and I like Hubpage's the best. I've also enjoyed the earning you can make here with the Hubpage Ad program.

7. eusaphzae profile image39
    eusaphzaeposted 5 years ago

What I like about hub pages is, basically it gives me a feel that I am a writer, and it is more than enough for me.

1. Diane Woodson profile image60
      Diane Woodsonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

We are all a part of a bigger plan!!!  You were meant to write, since people love your work you contribute to happiness ever day, and many do not comment! Thanks for a nice comment which is heart felt.

working