jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Certain hubs not showing up in feed.

1. sparkster profile image93
    sparksterposted 5 years ago

Certain hubs not showing up in feed.

Any idea why not?

2. Goody5 profile image73
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

There have been a lot of new changes here at the hub pages which could be causing this problem. One of them is if your settings are not now selected to show idled hubs on your profile screen then newly published hubs, and idled hubs will not show up for others to see on your profile. If this is the problem then I have a quick fix for all of this - http://goody5.hubpages.com/hub/Quick-fi … led-status I hope this helps you with your problem.

1. sparkster profile image93
      sparksterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Hi, I did set my profile to show idle and pending hubs despite the warning about diminishing traffic and I actually received a small boost in traffic.  Unfortunately this didn't seem to make any difference to the hubs not showing up in the feed.

3. sereseus profile image74
    sereseusposted 5 years ago

There is a 24 hour pending time for every newly published hubs.Is that the answer you are looking for?

4. rouilliewilkerson profile image61
    rouilliewilkersonposted 5 years ago

I thought this was automatic as well, apparently I had to fiddle with something (can't remember what, sorry) and give permission to display the rest I'd written.  It seems that there are more than a few changes since I was a contributor to HubPages a couple of years ago...

5. Emmanuel Kariuki profile image89
    Emmanuel Kariukiposted 5 years ago

Changing the title usually helps to get a sleeping hub noticed. While you are at it, edit the main body as well. It is more like re-launching a consumer product.