jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you write your hub in word processor first or directly in the hub?

1. Learning in Life profile image92
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

Do you write your hub in word processor first or directly in the hub?

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 5 years ago

I absolutely ONLY compose hubs on Hubpages.

I have only ONCE ever experienced a situation in which what I'd typed out and tried to save was lost.

I've ONLY had such success on this site.

I've got a ton of complaints for the staff at Hubpages.com, but I have ZERO complaints in regards to the persons who maintain the ....software or whatnot this site runs on.

3. FatFreddysCat profile image100
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I usually start with some "scratch" notes written on paper and then go from that directly into the Hub capsules.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

I complete my hubs in Word on my computer then cut and paste it into text capsules here.  That way I have my back up already on my computer for my records--just in case.

5. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 5 years ago

I write it first on my pc, save, file pics, research and note where to find the links, then I write it over in the capsules. No copy and paste. I actually use the pc original as a draft because the final hub is always slightly different. I edit as I go. My method is helping me find my rhythm so I get them done faster now.

6. littlething profile image88
    littlethingposted 5 years ago

I write my hubs mainly on Word first. I trust its spell and grammar check. However I have been known to write hubs on my phone when I'm away from a computer.

7. jg555 profile image60
    jg555posted 5 years ago

I write in Microsoft Word first, and then copy it to my Hub. I like being able to have it saved on my computer and I find it easier to edit in Word.