Has anyone's HP revenue or views returned to the rates they were before October?

1. breathe2travel profile image79
    breathe2travelposted 5 years ago

Has anyone's HP revenue or views returned to the rates they were before October?

My views and revenues are less than 1/4th of what they had been.  I haven't been writing lately due to personal schedule -- but was wondering -- how is revenue/view numbers for any others that were earning close to payout monthly or bimonthly?

2. Brett.Tesol profile image49
    Brett.Tesolposted 5 years ago

I hit a dip the last month or two (maybe an update, or re-assessment by Google). Not sure why, but traffic figures fell dramatically even though I had been adding lots of good content. However, I think the owners have been doing some successful marketing recently, as in the last week or two my traffic has almost doubled and seems to be more evenly spread across most hubs (rather than just some ranking well and bringing in the majority of traffic). I hope this trend continues! It would be great to return to the previous traffic levels :-).

3. honeybee2u profile image59
    honeybee2uposted 5 years ago

For two weeks now, views to my hubs and earnings have improved.  A month and two ago was very low.

working