jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Can you un publish a hub and then republish it?

1. tebo profile image87
    teboposted 5 years ago

Can you un publish a hub and then republish it?

I published a hub without a picture and I don't think it actually went out as a published hub, as in my followers were not notified. I have added a photo, but still no one has read it. Can I un publish and re publish it?

2. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

Yes, you can unpublish and republish as many times as you want.  If you want to delete and  then undelete, you only have a 24 hour window before the undelete option is no longer available.

3. Petra Vlah profile image59
    Petra Vlahposted 5 years ago

Yes you can! To add a picture, or to make any other small changes, you don't have to unpublish the hub - just go to "edit" do whatever you need to do and then press "done editing" and "publish now".
    Whenever you make changes or just publish a new hub, for 24 hours the hub is in a "pending" status, so your followers will not be notified (another one of the stupid new rules HP made recently)

1. tebo profile image87
      teboposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks calculus-geometry for that answer. And thank you Petra Viah too. Will my followers be notified once the pending status is over?

4. Goody5 profile image71
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Yes, you always have the option to unpublish one of your hubs, and save it to be republished at another time of your choosing.

5. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Yes you can. When you unpublish, the hub remains unseen until you are ready to republish. Deleted hubs, however only stay for 24 hours and then they are erased.

The reason your hub is not read is because it is pending. It is not available for all to see just yet and may not show up in the feed. Your hubs stays pending for at least 24 hours before the search engines get to crawl it.

You can edit your hub without unpublishing it by clicking the edit button which is beside the delete button. Add your photo and save.