jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (15 posts)

What do you write for? The money or for pleasure

1. passthejelly profile image81
    passthejellyposted 5 years ago

What do you write for?  The money or for pleasure

2. profile image0
    go2sadyposted 5 years ago

Easy to earn money in the world  but  you can not earn pleasure  SO i m here cause of money

3. profile image82
    RichBestposted 5 years ago

Originally, I started writing to earn some money. However, before I knew it, it turned out that I have interest in writing, too, as I often find it pleasant, especially when writing about the things I love most. However, earning is still just as important. Bottom line, why not write for pleasure and earn at the same time while you can? smile

1. passthejelly profile image81
      passthejellyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

True.  I originally started writing cause of the money.  Then started writing just for fun.  When I actually started making money I began to write more...

4. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I am definitely here for the love of writing. If I were here for the earnings, I would starve. smile

5. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

It didn't take long for me to realize I was not going to make much $$ writing for this site (or any other) so it's strictly a hobby for me.

6. forbcrin profile image59
    forbcrinposted 5 years ago

Ha, money always help, however what is paid here can't be called "money" ( I never got any cent yet) so, it is for the fun of writing, and getting comments...

7. profile image0
    agnel-29posted 5 years ago

I m new here so i write for money once i get something. I will get pleasure by writing / i will write for pleasure

8. Learning in Life profile image94
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

Both. The idea started with money, but if I hated it, I wouldn't still be writing.

9. Goody5 profile image68
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

Like so many other hubbers I'm here just for fun.

10. CrescentSkies profile image88
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

Boredom mostly. And cause I like to feel as if I know something other people don't :3 the money's a nice bonus.

11. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Pleasure. I love writing. It's fun, creative, entertaining, and addictive!

12. dghbrh profile image77
    dghbrhposted 5 years ago

I write for pure satisfaction of my heart and mind then money here.
    Thanks

13. capon profile image61
    caponposted 5 years ago

Having been seriously ill (detailed in my profile), on the road to recovery I wrote some hubs for my own amusement. I don't think I'm going to get rich and I really don't care! Tony

14. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 5 years ago

I love to write. Technical writing pays the bills. Hubpages provides the possibility of getting paid for writing what I like to write, from fiction to frugal living tips.

working