jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Anyone missing their reply/deny button. Mine is gone so I cannot reply except t

1. carol7777 profile image89
    carol7777posted 5 years ago

Anyone missing their reply/deny button.  Mine is gone so I cannot reply except to one.

2. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

Hi Carol,
    No, I haven't noticed. I will have to investigate that one.

3. tillsontitan profile image87
    tillsontitanposted 5 years ago

I've seen them disappear but sometimes if you log out and log back in they're there!  It's a Christmas miracle, sometimes.

4. btrbell profile image90
    btrbellposted 5 years ago

I didn't notice either. I will go look now.

1. btrbell profile image90
      btrbellposted 5 years agoin reply to this

well I still have the deny or approve but to reply you have to do as tillsontitan said and log out of that hub abd return to leave individual comments. I have been doing that for awhile and thought it was the only way!

5. rfmoran profile image88
    rfmoranposted 5 years ago

Thanks for asking this question because this makes me crazy. When  want to reply to a comment I first have to type some giberish into my comment field, then edit it, and then delete it. Only after going through this do I get the reply button.

6. CrescentSkies profile image87
    CrescentSkiesposted 5 years ago

This is just hubpages screwing up again. And Again.

7. safiq ali patel profile image74
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

My reply deny tab is still there. I last used it a couple of hours ago. Try signing our of your account. Closing your computer down and restarting it. It may just be that your computer is having difficulty loading the full page. Good Luck. I hope this helps.

8. nanderson500 profile image84
    nanderson500posted 5 years ago

My tabs are still there, it was probably just a glitch. HubPages has made lots of changes, but if they have taken away those buttons then they are really off their rocker.

9. Rusticliving profile image89
    Rusticlivingposted 5 years ago

I still have mine. Sometimes HP can get a little overwhelmed. I have had certain things disappeared only to come back in an hour and it's there. Sometimes rebooting your computer might help. No rhyme or reason!smile

10. mary615 profile image92
    mary615posted 5 years ago

I don't think I understand the question.  I always see an approve or a deny button, not a reply/deny button.  If I have more than one comment to respond to, I finish one then hit the F5 (refresh) key to get back to the other comments in order to approve them.  I apologize if I'm not understanding.....