jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you promote your hubs?

1. Learning in Life profile image95
    Learning in Lifeposted 5 years ago

How do you promote your hubs?

2. btulloh098 profile image60
    btulloh098posted 5 years ago

I share mine on facebook, twitter, pinterest, stumbleupon and digg.  There are social bookmarking sites/tools I've looked into and may use. Not sure if they're frowned upon....?

3. profile image52
    KIm Jolieposted 5 years ago

There are numerous ways to promote hubs. The best way I use is to share my hubs on my social accounts and if my follower or friends like my share they share them to their friends.

You should must add summary on your hubs.

Share it on Su.pr, you'll need stumble upon account, once you loin just past your hub and thumbs up you'll get 50 to 60 few in few minutes:)

Share it on Google plus.

Increase your followers on HubPages

Reply each comment you get on your hubs

Hope it will helps you to boost up traffic on your hubs.

I've got 1000 views in just few days on my hubs.

http://kimjolie.hubpages.com/hub/Unique … aby-Shower

4. MargaritaEden profile image75
    MargaritaEdenposted 5 years ago

The only thing that I do is post the link on my facebook.

5. sleepylog profile image94
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

I share them on Twitter, Stumble Upon, Pinterest and Tumblr. I also have a link to my HP profile page on my Twitter profile and Tumblr profile.

6. Novel Treasure profile image89
    Novel Treasureposted 5 years ago

Best way is to promote with backlinks from legitimate sites that google hasn't deindexed because they are just site link hubs...like reddit and redgage.

I have several blogs each on other sites that I write similar articles on and then include backlinks to related articles referencing the others sites. This helps circle traffic and promotes your articles on all your sites not just HP.

Google likes unique links so having a bunch of links from the same subdomain may actually be hurting you, rather than helping you.