jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (13 posts)

How many hubs do you read daily?

1. Alex Longsword profile image60
    Alex Longswordposted 5 years ago

How many hubs do you read daily?

Reading is a good habit, then how many hubs do you read in this site a day? I wonder if you surf Hubpages to look for interesting hubs.

2. dilipchandra12 profile image78
    dilipchandra12posted 5 years ago

I read 10 to 15 hubs a day. I leave comments when the hub is very interesting.

3. randomcreative profile image93
    randomcreativeposted 5 years ago

Typically I try to read a minimum of 4 to 6 articles from my daily email digest and leave comments on at least 2 of them.

4. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

I read at most 5 especially if the first ones I encounter are really long.

5. sleepylog profile image97
    sleepylogposted 5 years ago

It varies for me. I like to read hubs from the hubbers I follow, sometimes I read the Hub of the day if the topic interests me, I like hub hopping too but I only do it a couple of times a week, usually 5 to 10 hubs, then I'll read any hubs that appear on the home page if they interest me.

6. lenalena2013 profile image82
    lenalena2013posted 5 years ago

I read between 5 and 6 , leaving comment if I find a hub I really enjoy or I consider to be of high quality. I also hop hubs as it gives me an occasion to read hubs from different disciplines and areas of live I wouldn't read otherwise.

7. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i read at 10 hubs everyday and if i have more time, 15 hubs, leave comments and go straight for "answer" sections.

8. thecorporatethief profile image43
    thecorporatethiefposted 5 years ago

Maybe 10 to 20 a week depends if im not writing articles

9. profile image56
    elderadvisorposted 5 years ago

I read about 5 hubs a day.  I try to comment on 2-3 hubs or questions.  I enjoy being part of the community

10. cre8ivOne profile image76
    cre8ivOneposted 5 years ago

Well I was on a lengthy hiatus but now that I'm back I am trying to read as many hubs as I can and respond on the ones I feel compelled to.  Just today I did searches for the topics I was curious about but normally I just look at the new hubs feed.

11. Alex Longsword profile image60
    Alex Longswordposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for your answers, it looks like more than read, many interact with different features of hubpages. It is amazing that many read so much hubs and find useful information.!

12. Samith Jhon profile image66
    Samith Jhonposted 5 years ago

Nowadays, I usually read 5 hubs, and after reading them concentratly, I post my comments for 2 hubs on daily basis, because I am really very busy in my office works. There are many things to do in the whole day, lots of burden of work on me so that's i couldn't give more time to read and leave comment on more hubs.

13. Kyle Briggs profile image58
    Kyle Briggsposted 5 years ago

I'm still less than a week-old in hubpages and i found myself reading 2-3 hubs a day. I think this would increase soon.