jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

Do you use the new hopper or the classic hopper?

1. LisaMarie724 profile image79
    LisaMarie724posted 5 years ago

Do you use the new hopper or the classic hopper?

I was wondering if I am the only one who prefers the old hopper.

2. dailytop10 profile image90
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

The classic hopper of course. It's simple and allows me to comment faster.

3. Lizam1 profile image82
    Lizam1posted 5 years ago

Oh no, I prefer the old one too.  I tried the new one a couple of times but I don't like it at all.

4. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

i use the classic hopper. Easier to use and much convenient to express my thoughts to the hubber. I did try the new hopper but couldn't get any response from the hubbers and not user friendly too. That is my opinion.

5. safiq ali patel profile image74
    safiq ali patelposted 5 years ago

I use the new one and find it quite straight forward to use..

6. SidKemp profile image95
    SidKempposted 5 years ago

I prefer the old one because I like to be able to comment and meet new Hubbers that way. Other than that, though, I do like the evaluation system of the new hopper. For folks who want to learn about the old hopper, check out my Hub: The Hub Hopper: Six Reasons to Hop Hubs.

7. cre8ivOne profile image77
    cre8ivOneposted 5 years ago

I admit I have never used the old hopper but have used the new one several times.  I see there is still the option to use the old one so now I must go try it out for comparison.

8. profile image0
    JThomp42posted 5 years ago

I always use the classic hopper. The new one is just too time consuming and too in depth.

9. ChristinS profile image96
    ChristinSposted 5 years ago

I prefer the classic, but I have used both.  Each has their positives and negatives.

10. Express10 profile image89
    Express10posted 5 years ago

I prefer the classic hopper. You are certainly not the only one. I find the old one easier to use.

11. Silver Poet profile image75
    Silver Poetposted 5 years ago

I tried the new one, but I much prefer the classic hopper. I think the new one has some good qualities, but I find it inexplicably annoying to use.

12. ChitrangadaSharan profile image55
    ChitrangadaSharanposted 5 years ago

I prefer to use the classic hopper. You get the opportunity to read the hubs of some new members and encourage them with your comments.

13. gags3480 profile image72
    gags3480posted 5 years ago

The classic hopper is a better option according to me.

14. LisaMarie724 profile image79
    LisaMarie724posted 5 years ago

I'm so glad, I thought I was the only one.  I think the new one is more complicated and doesn't allow you to connect with the hubbers!

working