jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Websites to promote the hubs

1. anagham profile image60
    anaghamposted 5 years ago

Websites to promote the hubs

What are the websites that you use to promote your hubs? How often do you keep updating information in those websites? What are the tips to increase the traffic of those hubs which are not doing well?

2. dailytop10 profile image93
    dailytop10posted 5 years ago

I promote my hubs in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, and blogger. Despite being new here, I already have an average of 800 views per day which proves that my strategies are quite effective. I highly recommend Tumblr and Pinterest if your hub features enticing photos. Facebook, Twitter, and blogger on the other hand are best used for hubs with interesting and timely topics. Articlebase.com is a free article directory site that you must also try. I'm new to it and just posted 2 articles, yet it already gave me a constant view of 20 per day. Glad I can help. God bless and good luck!

anaghamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Wow! Congratulations and welcome to hubpages.. Though its been 8 months in the hubpages, I'm now active over here.. Will definitely try these websites.. Thanks!

3. SolveMyMaze profile image49
    SolveMyMazeposted 5 years ago

I would also suggest that you make you engage in the HP community here. More comments and votes will make the hub more attractive to search engines.

anaghamposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Yes.. I will do that.. Just writing more informative hubs and little bit of hard work may help me... Thanks!

4. peachpurple profile image83
    peachpurpleposted 5 years ago

I always post a link of my new hubs to Facebook, Twitter, Stumbleupon, DIGG, delicious, Rate it all, Yahoo Answer, Redgage, Reddit, Goggle Plus, Expertscolumn and wikinut. I noticed that my views increased after I posted in Expertscolumn and wikinut. You cannot post the same article there but you could modify your text or simply add a link for readers to read when you write other short articles there, at least 200 words.

working