jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

I get more and more views but my earnings are basically the same?

1. mbyL profile image83
    mbyLposted 5 years ago

I get more and more views but my earnings are basically the same?

How is this possible? Is anyone also experiencing this phenomena or am I just unlucky?

2. Daniel_Benson profile image88
    Daniel_Bensonposted 5 years ago

I have found that HubPages earnings are very eratic and do not depend hugely on page views, number of hubs published or any logical factors. I think the trick is to write on HubPages for the enjoyment of it and not for the financial benefits, furthermore increases in page views leads to more comments and this is perhaps more satisfying than the revenue acquired! I explore this topic in my hub: http://danielbenson.hubpages.com/hub/My … Statistics

1. mbyL profile image83
      mbyLposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The thing was that I used to get less views than now, but had the same earnings if not more..

3. Life and Luxury profile image82
    Life and Luxuryposted 5 years ago

MBL, The CPMs are REALLY low right now. It's not just you.

4. davidlivermore profile image97
    davidlivermoreposted 5 years ago

Who knows how the system works.  I've been writing and writing and writing.  My hits haven't gone up, and my earnings are non-existent.  I've earned more money from the Apprenticeship program per hub than ad traffic.  I hope maybe I'll get more hits that way.

I'd say stick with it, but most people are not lucky to get a lot of money through ad revenue.  I haven't had someone click an ad in one of my hubs in a few months now...

working